Friday, May 8, 2009

Happiness


Lately I have found it hard to be "happy". I am not walking around in some miserable state, but it has been awhile since I was really just overcome with happiness. One phone call changed that. We are now going in for our individual interviews (well I did mine Wednesday), Steven has his Monday and then Wednesday 5/13 at 2pm we have our home study!!!! After the home study is complete and we are approved (should take a few weeks), we are on the waiting list! My guts are filled with pure joy. Even though I am very stressed about making a "good" impression, I am just as excited. I just feel like things are happening, well positive things are happening. The past year has been filled with things "happening", just NEVER anything positive. Thanks to all our family, friends, and people we don't know, that are keeping us in their prayers during our journey.


"A family is a little world created by love." ~Unknown

1 comment:

Counter